The best feature of glass is that it has the ability to open up any bathroom. Any glass enclosure that you choose keeps the design open and allows you to see from one end of the room to the other. You can customize your shower and choose from different levels of privacy to fit your needs. Even if you have an awkward space and aren’t sure how to design your shower, we can help. Our team of experts can turn any space into an open, functional bathroom by designing a custom shower that fits any space, size or shape you may have.
There are a few options you can choose from:
Frameless. These mean exactly what they are called, frameless. The shower door is completely made of glass. They are a great way to add a WOW factor in your bathroom. These are an investment that last, with little maintenance or repair. Since there are fewer metal parts, there is less cleaning on a regular basis. You can add your own personality with a wide selection of handles and hardware finishes. They are truly a stunning feature.
– Our frameless showers use ½ inch glass panels and ⅜ inch doors for maximum stability. No header is needed in most cases and the hinges have a lifetime warranty. Fixed pales are held in place with a ¾ inch channel or 2×2 inch clamps.
Semi-frameless and framed. These are affordable enclosures that make a significant design impact. Both have a framed perimeter, but a semi-frameless door has no channel at the top, bottom or on the handle side. They do an excellent job at sealing in water and are also easy to maintain. And they’re affordable options!
– We let our customers choose the right showers for them, so we allow them to pick their hardware finish to match the rest of the house.
Bathtub enclosures. These add a sophisticated glass enclosure to the base of an existing bathtub. We offer a few different options: euro mid panels, sliders, framed, semi-frameless or frameless enclosures. You can also ask about the Skyline Bypass shower we offer.
– Mid panels can be mounted to the wall with hinges or fixed in place with a ¾ inch channel or 2×2 inch clamps.
– A slider (semi-frameless tub enclosure) uses a header and bottom sill with completely frameless doors. This type is available in ¼ inch or ⅜ inch thickness.
– Frameless glass tub enclosures follow the specifications of frameless showers but are custom fitted to your tub.