Here at River Glass Designs, we understand the current climate we’re all unfortunately facing. We want to reassure our clients that we’re taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure our employees and customers are staying safe, including:
- Each crew has been provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- We’re calling all clients on the day of scheduled appointments to confirm that they and everyone in their household are not feeling sick in any way and are rescheduling appointments if this is the case.
- All employees are regularly washing their hands adhering to CDC guidelines.
- Any employees who are sick or feeling symptoms of sickness will not be allowed to enter our office.
- While we remain open for business, our showroom is temporarily closed to the public.
- We’re continually monitoring state and federal government guidelines and updates as they are announced.
We ask that you stay mindful of your own health and refrain from scheduling appointments with us if you, or other members of your household, are sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
We remain open and ready to assist our customers. Please contact us anytime at 301-977-3020. Our office is open Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.. Thank you and stay safe!
Categorised in: About River Glass Designs